lørdag 31. oktober 2015

CFC-test

I have started to test out how I can show the CFC-gas leaving a broken refrigerator. I want to show  one or more examples of ways a refrigerator can be damaged and then cut into a close-up of one of the broken pipes where the CFC "escapes"


I have just been playing around with som squash and bend to make it look like it has to struggle a little bit. I want to give the feeling that it is actually escaping from the pipe since this leak of this gas actually is illegal.

From here I am thinking about following the bubble in a high speed upwards until it crashes into the ozone layer. Eighter this or I cut to a frame where you see the bubble rising from a top view. I am going to do some tests and see what is most efficient.

   

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar