lørdag 16. januar 2016

MagnoJack Model

I have finally finished the MagnoJack model now. It took longer than I anticipated to make it, there was a lot of detail that I hadn't included wich I found out after receiving more pictures of the model.

My client has approved it and it is ready to be textured and rigged in the next couple of days.

Some of the smaller parts are not included in the model, as they are not elementary to understand its use. I also asked my client whether to include the wires in the back or not, but I was told to not include them. The reason for that is that the plan in the future is to hide all the wires.

Some of the geometry around the battery and the hydraulic is not as complex as the original model. But once again, this does not take away from the coming animation.






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar