tirsdag 12. januar 2016

Previs/feedback

I have showed the previs to a couple of my teachers and my client, and a lot of the feedback that I get is that it is too much information in a short amount of time. It is also hard to see a definite style in it, and it all just seems a little over the top, and not simple (which I am aiming for)

I have realised that I give a lot of info in this previs, but not enough about MagnoJack itself. I fell in love with fun facts and fancy deformer animations and lost my head during the process.

After thinking it through I have come to the conclusion that I have to rethink my strategy.

Instead of showing all of this fancy stuff, and talking about the damages from not having a MagnoJack, I should rather show off the product, even more, give it a fair introduction to the audience and demonstrate its use.

I am not deleting any of the old stuff, I am saving it for later as this has an opportunity to be a scalable commercial. I am making the short version now, and later on, if my client wishes, I can extend it and include the environmental information.

I do not consider this as a loss, But rather as a great learning experience!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar